Manhattan Beach Pier
Help / FAQs
Click here for Junior Lifeguards
Click here for Recruitment
Select A Beach
Will Rogers State Beach
Marina del Rey
Playa Del Rey
Dockweiler State Beach
Manhattan Beach Marine
Manhattan Beach Pier
Full weather report
; 3.0 ft
; 12.5 s
Data provided by
National Weather Service
Each icon is a link to a multilingual definition.
Courtesy of the
USC Sea grant Program
14 disabled parking spaces
City of Manhattan Beach
- Manhattan Beach's Web site with city events, resident and business information, and community resources.
USC Sea Grant Beach Guide, Dockweiler and Manhattan Beach
- Visit the Dockweiler / Manhattan Beach section of the USC Sea Grant Beach Guide.
Beaches and Harbors Beach Page
- Visit the Manhattan Beach page on the Department of Beaches and Harbors Web site.
L.A. County Department of Public Health: Water Quality
- A Web site from the Department of Public Health, which protects the health, prevents disease, and promotes the health and well-being for all persons in Los Angeles County. Follow this link to the department's water quality page, to find beach's water-quality grade and any relevant warnings and/or advisories.
A Wheelchair Riders Guide
- A guide to wheelchair-accessible beaches, parks and preserves between Malibu and San Clemente.
Mouse over the image above to change the image below.
(Updated: 6/21/13 5:41 AM)
(make sure your browser is not
If you have QuickTime 6 or 7,
Check out Recent Still Images
Manhattan Beach Boulevard and North Ocean Drive, Manhattan Beach
Copyright ©2002 - 2014
County of Los Angeles
. All Rights Reserved.
Maps produced in whole or in part from THOMAS BROS MAPS® digital database files and reproduced with permission granted by THOMAS BROS MAPS®. All rights reserved.
This website was made possible in part by a grant from the
Technology Opportunities Program
National Telecommunications and Information Administration
US Department of Commerce
and a partnership with the
USC Sea Grant Program
County of Los Angeles Department of Beaches and Harbors